close
close
Counters add new counter Standard counter counter id : 6290370 (Hidden) id counter displays: 6290370 site ID: 4637739 Hidden tracker Counter code standard NO JAVASCRIPT Site use frames Paste this code in your HTML editor where you would like to display the counter, at the bottom of the page, in a table, div or under a menu. gdpr policy for your website
bulletin

Live Chennai: Now access the Chennai market

Over the next four years, WeWork India, a flexible workspace provider, would invest a huge amount of Rs 1,200 cr plus, adding 2 million sq ft in the metropolitan cities.

Significantly, on Thursday, June 13, 2024, the company announced its grand entry into the Chennai market with a launch of 2,000 desks across 1.3 million square feet at Olympia Cyberspace. The company would invest Rs 300 cr to Rs 400 cr every year and this was according to CEO Mr. Karan Virwani. He added that WeWork India would add approximately 2 million square feet in the top 8 cities in India. It is great to know that the Chennai company will be expanding its operations across 3 locations in the next 12 to 18 months.

The thing is, this company operates over 8 million square feet with 90,000 offices in cities like Gurugram, Noida, Bengaluru and Mumbai etc. Its businesses include about 80 percent of residents and the remaining 20 percent are entrepreneurs and start-ups . In fiscal year or financial year 2024, the company recorded a turnover of Rs 1800 cr. For this current fiscal year, year-on-year revenue growth of 30 percent is expected.

Post your requirement – We will get in touch with the right supplier or service provider

Related Articles

Back to top button